Friday, November 16, 2007

The Rooster

I've been a little weak at blogging. I've been trying to get started on a new project that involves a rooster and white canvas sneakers. With the little one tugging at my pants and climbing on to me, I can't get to doing anything that involves using both of my hands.


So here is one of my sketches of a stern looking rooster. I like the loose feel of the line quality. Simple and direct. I will be working with a different kind of paint that I'm not used to working with, but it shouldn't be a problem. I just have to get started. I will try to get photos up soon.

2 comments:

  1. The sketch is interesting. You've captured the eye quite well. It immediately demands attention.

    Bravo!

    (how did you do the background music?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music,
    I have a widget in the right column (underneath the blue bird.) It's called, "Sonific Songspot". click on the gray "SONIFIC" at the bottom right of the widget and it'll take you to the site. It's fun and it's free.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.