Friday, November 9, 2007

Go Team Go!

I've got a few morning minutes to make a post. These past few days I've been busy with details on my Etsy store. It's important that I be ready for the new items I will be putting up. I've been working on some calling cards and getting some information from other Etsy artists who sell original work. There are a lot of sellers who are helpful to newbies and I am grateful to them. I plan to do the same when I get my sales up as an Etsy seller. So, I keep at it. A little at a time and things seem to be falling into place.

My sweetie said, "You're not going to get a home run if you don't swing at the ball." (I probably screwed up his quote, but that's the gist of it. I'm terrible at re-telling anything. If he happens to read this, I might fix it.)

He has been a big encouragement for me. I am so lucky to have him cheering for me because sometimes I can only hear the crickets in my head. He's my
Maude.

Photo from: wikimedia.com