Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Bunny Smile


My little bunny.



I have started a new painting and working on it off and on. With this great weather I'm taking advantage of the time to produce more work.

We will be going to the County Fair this weekend and I'd like to take some photos and that means I would have to take my precious digital camera that we got fixed. I've been very careful with it since we got it back so I haven't been taking many photos outside of home. I miss taking pictures outside. I'm going to take the camera.

I remember someone telling me that I smiled too much. I just gave them a mischievous smile in response. Later, I did go through a period in my life when I didn't smile so much. I'm so glad I got my smile back. So I send a big smile to everyone - especially you miserable ones who think I smile too much.