Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cleaning our Home and A Fun Class

Trying to get organized here at home. Cleaning the home from dust, spider webs, grime and clutter. I like it nice and clean when the cold weather starts coming our way.

The little Toot and I started a class together. It's an opportunity to play with other children her age. She was comfortable right away and wasn't shy. We sang songs and played with new toys. I've always loved going to school because of all the new things to learn. Maybe it had to do with the structure and routine of it all. When we sang songs and used our hands, T sat on my lap and watched. She was fascinated by the whole thing. I was having a great time singing along and trying to learn these new songs. It was great! This class is going to be a lot of fun for the both of us.


I am so happy to have these two in my life! Everyday we are learning new things about ourselves and the love we have for this little girl. Truly a gift.