This is my first time being tagged. I've been tagged by my blogger friend Pura and I want to thank her for including me to play. It took me a while to come up with something to share. Here goes....
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.
HERE ARE SOME NON-IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I am not a phone person. There was a time when I cringed every time the phone rang. I felt invaded. I'm getting better now....thank goodness for caller id and answering services.
2. I was a woodworker for nine years and I loved it.
3. Cloudy days are my favorite kind of days.
4. I like old trucks. The older and rustier the better.
5. I was once registered as an Independent, but after four years of George Bush I changed to Democrat. Four more years later, I'm still a Democrat and I'm proudly voting for Barack Obama.
6. I don't have a green thumb, but I want to learn how to grow my own herbs and vegetables.
7. I hate shopping and I don't like malls. I do love flea markets!
I'm a small fish in this big pond of internet bloggers. The people I'm adding may not respond or have time to do this. We'll see what happens....