Sunday, July 6, 2008

Living Life with My Daughter



Today we spent the day at a birthday party. The birthday girl was Veronica who was a classmate in our Parent/Child class. It was another first and we had a great time. It's become more apparent what she enjoys doing and it's a delight to see her eagerness to try new things. Go! Tootie Go!






This is definitely the best part of my life so far and to think that there was a time in my life when I didn't want a child is such a joke now. The happiness and love I feel is Real. I'm enjoying every bit of my little girl. Everyday when I wake up I look forward to see what our day will bring. We are both eager to learn new things. So simple and so amazing what we can do with what we've got.



This smile is my love and I want her to live her life with a passion to do good and be happy. I am grateful!