Thursday, March 13, 2008

She Is for Horses


Another fantastic day! The Toot and I went to visit my friend Liz and this is where we were this morning. Liz and her daughter are volunteers at the Willie Ross Foundation -Equestrian Program. This was a great experience which I will never forget. Thank you Liz!
Liz is an artist and she also teaches Pacific Island dance. You can read more about her dancing here and her art here.

This is Kolohe and he was a sweetheart to let my little Toot ride on his back.


Getting ready to be saddled up.


This is her first time on a horse and she wasn't afraid to get on. I was so proud and excited for her. Yes, I was the one afraid, but I really wanted her to experience this. Just do it! I got a lump in my throut from watching her ride with no sign of fear.



This is a different horse that I caught enjoying the heat and sand. Beautiful Animals.



This was our view while we ate our lunch. I didn't want to leave. It was beautiful and I truly enjoy conversations with Liz.