Sunday, January 13, 2008

My little Pumpkin is sick again

So I haven't had any time to paint. I've been taking good care of the little Toot and making sure she stays warm and comforted. I should be asleep, but this was the only time I had to get online and check up on my Etsy store and make this short post. 
I am pleased to say that I hemmed a new pair of pants for this cold weather. All by hand. It's a good thing! Getting the sewing machine out and threading it takes much longer than just doing it by hand. I managed to do this in the short spurts of time I got while the little one napped. She kept waking with an awful cough. I know she is feeling better because she hasn't coughed in over an hour. 
All is good and getting things done. Everything is getting organized and cleaned. I'm making a schedule for myself to keep the Toot learning new things. A lot of fun projects in store for us. 

Blurry vision...I'm tired, and I need new glasses. Do you recognize the two moscas?