Monday, January 7, 2008

Fun! New Art Supplies

Yesterday I used my gift certificate to Blick Art Supplies and I was in Wonderland. Oooooh! Aaaaaaah!
I had thought about what I've been wanting to get and found everything I wanted right away. Making some type of sculpture or figurine to hang is the next project I want to tackle. I've got an idea what kind of image I want to create, but I will keep that to myself for now. I also bought some new sizes in watercolor blocks for some more paintings. I am so excited about making new paintings since I got home with my new toys.

I also decided to make a schedule for myself for all the things I have to do since technically I am a WAHM (Work at Home Mom) and Homemaker. I want to make sure I keep my Toot mentally and physically fit. I know I can do it all. I've been reading other WAHM's who have been a moral boost and encouragement for me. I truly appreciate the Internet and Blogs! 

I did enjoy the cloudy and rainy days, even though we've got a couple of leaks on our ceiling that caught us by surprise on the first night of the heavy rains. 

Have a great day! The sun is peeking out as I type. Good Morning Sunshine!