Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas cards

I've gotten sick again. This time I think it's the flu and this is the second day. I was almost finished with making my cards and now I have to stop because I have no energy. The Toot is being very patient. I do need to tend to her needs first and today I'm doing it very slowly. 

The reason I haven't posted anything for a while is because of the Christmas decorating and making these cards. 

I do want to thank the few who come by and check up on my little blog here. I am very pleased when someone posts a comment. Thank you so much! I want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and great New Year! Live Simply and Be Happy! The same goes for those few who don't post a comment and just like to read and see what's up with my art or anything else I post here. Keep coming back! Thank you!