Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Getting work done

Our old truck is not well right now. We had to take it to the mechanic and leave it there for a major repair. This is going to set us back a bit. We've been hit with these set backs (back to back) for a few months now. It's getting tough trying to stay optomistic. We've just got to though. We always mangage to get back on our feet again.

I have a lot of work ahead of me and I need to concentrate on getting some projects done. So, I may not be posting for a couple of days. I need to focus on a new painting I've been commissioned to do and also getting some artwork up on my Etsy shop. I will post here when I get my shop open. I did get my Bio finished for Etsy and it's up in my profile. That's a relief!

Sorry no new photos. My camera is also down. It's been at the repair shop for about a month now. I dropped it when we were at Disneyland. That hurt. I have been useing my old photos to fill the gap. I miss my camera. Whaaaaaaaa!

Stay positive! OM!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Optimism is hard to find when faced with such problems. I am the eternal pessimist. However, I've learned that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there. Your blog is swell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for visiting Mary Lou.

    I count my blessings now and the good things always outway a setback.

    I appreciate everyone who has left a comment on my blog. The encouragement and support has been great.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the kitten hanging on the clothes line "HANG IN THERE"

    I read your Bio on Etsy.
    GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.