Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Getting work done

Our old truck is not well right now. We had to take it to the mechanic and leave it there for a major repair. This is going to set us back a bit. We've been hit with these set backs (back to back) for a few months now. It's getting tough trying to stay optomistic. We've just got to though. We always mangage to get back on our feet again.

I have a lot of work ahead of me and I need to concentrate on getting some projects done. So, I may not be posting for a couple of days. I need to focus on a new painting I've been commissioned to do and also getting some artwork up on my Etsy shop. I will post here when I get my shop open. I did get my Bio finished for Etsy and it's up in my profile. That's a relief!

Sorry no new photos. My camera is also down. It's been at the repair shop for about a month now. I dropped it when we were at Disneyland. That hurt. I have been useing my old photos to fill the gap. I miss my camera. Whaaaaaaaa!

Stay positive! OM!!!!!!