Thursday, June 7, 2012

Progress in Motion


"Wind" 

I've finally finished this piece. It's been almost a year since I've posted and over a year when I started this painting. This because of Kindergarten classes and volunteering at the Toot's school. On Wednesday's I have been meeting up with another mother-artist and we've been painting while the kids are in classes. We had about two and a half hours to paint. I was amazed how this got me back into gear to paint again. 
Gratitude! Gratitude! Gratitude! 

6 comments:

  1. Anna, it's beautiful. And very nice to see you back online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brent. The encouragement is much appreciated. I send a sincere hello and warm hug from all of us. Be well and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna,
    Nice to see you again - beautiful work -
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pura,
    It's nice to post artwork again. I'm getting bored of Facebook and It's not the same experience as Blogger. You should be seeing more of me here. May all be well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Stan! I was happy to be your first follower on your blog. Keep up the writing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.