Monday, July 4, 2011

Time to Move On

"Fly Karma #1" digitally colored

It has finally come. The end of our time of living in this house. The house was small, but it was enough for us. It is time to look for a new home and we've got two months to find something that will work for us. I am still planning to homeschool our Toot for Kindergarten and I'm looking forward to this very much.
I am also managing to get some artwork done and having a great time with it.

"Fly Karma #2" hand colored

Time to purge the clutter that has accumulated in the two and a half years we've been living here.
This will be the easy part. The challenge will be to find a home in an affordable and nice neighborhood.
I have learned to stay in the now and do the next best thing.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    how are you my friend? It is good to see you continue to create, inspire, and now relocating. I know the process, it is a daily journey. I recently moved way out here to the South West. It took me months to relocate my art supplies alone.

    Well please stay in touch with me, even if I am a boring blogger...LOL

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jesse!
    So good of you to keep me on your bookmarks. You are not boring and it is also nice to have a fellow artist keep in touch in this blog world. Thank you for posting a comment. I'm hoping to blog again to keep me from losing direction and to keep my artistic skills from being pushed aside and gathering dust.
    Hugs and Great to read from you!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both versions of this piece. The color harmony in the bottom one is quite lovely. Your artwork is so playful and adventurous, the expressions and poses and themes crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Andrew for the encouraging words. I love your bearded photo! I remember you from Etsy! You were my first Etsy purchase of another artists work. Your work inspired me to paint again. So good to get a comment from you. Hope all is well with you.
    Sincerely,
    Me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.