Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Last Drink


It's 4:30 am and I can't sleep anymore for this morning. This past week I've been plodding along with my homemade/handmade Christmas cards and I finally finished twenty=nine of them last night. Now the next step is to sign them and address them. Small originals is what my close family and friends will get. I hope I don't forget anyone.

All is good here at home. I'm taking it pretty slow and simple. The house is still a slight mess and that's okay for me and my wee family. Not to many presents to give out this Christmas and that's okay for me and my wee family too. Every year it gets easier to not feel the pressure to fall into the buying frenzy. I will bake cookies and be dropping them off to family and friends later this week.

My twenty-nine Christmas cards have been my creative outlet for the past week. I've been busy with my Toot's classes and researching Homeschooling that I haven't had anytime to paint. That creative surge is starting to rumble in my head and heart. I will be making something with my paints and paintbrush very soon.