Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mini Hanging Art Series up on Etsy

I have put up six new pieces in my Etsy store. Click here to see the other four in my Mini Hanging Art Series.




"Tunas"




"Ladybug Feasting of Aphids"


I'm so excited to have my Etsy store open again. I am still tweaking some things while it's open and I am open to any suggestions.
My girl has been so patient with me by letting me get all this done. It sure takes a lot of time to create, photograph and put up on the site - but I sure do get lot of pleasure in accomplishing my goals. All is good and now I must go hang our clothes to dry in our foldable clothes dryer. We are expecting some moisture this afternoon.

Please let me know what you think of the new items or my Etsy store
I would truly appreciate some feedback.
Thank You!